La Liga Live Facebook Not Working, Jorge Diaz Realtor, Duke Basketball Roster 2015, Ufc 245 Ppv Buys Estimate, Where Was Class Of 1984 Filmed, Torrance Coombs Reign, Elliott School Of International Affairs Tuition, Watch The Jinx Episode 2, Raining Stones Phenomenon, Youtube Tv Reviews, Girlstown News, Terrance Gore Height, " />

The groundskeepers are cutting into the soil in places and the greens look like they've had some aeration work done, but I'm not keen on paying these courses' full fare for the conditions they are currently offering in return. Golf Courses, East Dennis, MA Worth going it's my favorite course of all time!!! Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Two championship golf courses at one location! The layout of the course is my favorite part. Most unlucky or most fortunate? Flax Pond - Nickerson State Park (6 miles)Native: Joseph C. Lincoln, Prolific early 20th century writer. Must have been the dry weather and lots of traffic, but the green are very bumpy and splotchy. Ok, wonderful course, in fact two courses; port or starboard. We are never disappointed playing at he Captain's course. And the scramble is probably the most common format played at charity tournaments, corporate tournaments, association tournaments, and the like. The Captains’ Captains Who exactly are the ships’ captains for whom each hole at The Captains golf course are named? Brewster, 1.0 3 other reviews that are not currently recommended. CAPTAINS GOLF COURSEBrewster, Ma.PortTerrain: Parkland Price: $$$Town ParkDriving Range: YesOpened: 1999Architect: Geoffrey Cornish, Brian SilvaLodging: NoSCORECARDPar 72Blue 6724 Yards, Slope 130, Rating 73.5White 6164 Yards, Slope 128, Rating 70.7Gold 5799 Yards, Slope 122, Rating 68.8Red 5282 Yards, Slope 119, Rating 71.1SNAPSHOTS In great shape for a muni - or any course, for that matterLots of trees, but at a fair margin from the tee boxesThe par 5 8th hole is spectacularly strategicMajor swales in the land pose unseen obstaclesPace of play can be an issuePlays firmBEYOND THE WHITE STAKESBrewskies: Bayzo's Pub, Craft Brews (4.6 miles)Sundae Golfer: Ice Cream Café, Orleans (4.9 miles)Post-round Meal: Brewster Fish House American, Seafood (4.5 miles)Pack an Overnight Bag: Provincetown (31 miles)Stay for the Weekend: Cape Cod (You are there)Splash! The fairways were lush and overall in very good shape.. No local tournaments listed for this course. The Captains is Cape Cod’s premier public golf course facility, located in Brewster, Massachusetts – the golf capital of the Lower Cape! Our staff includes PGA professionals available for lessons and clinics. Debatable. The course will I'm sure bounce back in the fall, worth play for sure! And surprisingly, the store was very reasonably priced! People were very friendly and the price was reasonable. Multiple large practice greens by the clubhouse provide plenty of space to practice, as well. There's The Port Course, a par 72 that plays just over 6700 yards from the blue tees, and just over 6000 yards from the white tees. I've played about 6 different courses since they opened but up after Covid. This course is great!! The course layout is very nice, with several sets of tees. You can walk the course but it is hilly. Much admired by the women of Brewster for several reasons, including: Would arrange for expedited mail delivery to Boston, Known for his personal discretion and integrity, Married Betsy Bangs, a relative of a strong maritime family, Mattie Godfrey, his daughter, noted in her diary, “When my father was not picking up passengers at Breakwater beach, I would see him at the gristmill grinding corn.”, Considered by J. Henry Sears, who chronicled the industry in his book, Said to have promised “I’m going home” as he ventured into the dark, True to his word, his ship beached near his home at Paine’s Creek, Strongly associated with the packet trade and travel. I prefer the starboard course to the port course but that is just my own preference. Staff is friendly and welcoming. Starboard Course Golf Course - Brewster, Massachusetts, 0.0 To which I replied: "Maybe when you only have 2 carts left and you know you have 12 more groups showing up in the next 30 minutes!?" The Captains Club at Woodfield operates using a tee time system in order to provide normal pace of play and eliminate confusion. Overall at $74.00 for greens fees and a push cart this is a deal. I will continue to come here as it is arguably the best public golf on the Cape. For the money they charge on a weekend this is just unacceptable. Played the starboard course for the first time and enjoyed it very much. The 18-hole Starboard course at the The Captains Golf Course facility in Brewster, Massachusetts features 6,776 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. BIRDIE, SNOWMANOWNERS DID A GOOD JOB ROUTING THE NEWER 18 INTO THE EXISTING 18. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES INCLUDING HOW TO MANAGE YOUR CONSENT VISIT OUR, A sunny day view from Captains Golf Course, A view from a tee at Captains Golf Course, A view from a fairway at Captains Golf Course, Add a Golf Advisor ratings badge to your website, Get a feed with the latest reviews for this course, Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort Stay & Play Package with MGM Resorts, Ventana Canyon - Fall Golf Getaway Package, Unlimited Golf Package at Silverado Resort and Spa, Napa, Get creative for a 3-day Cape Cod golf trip for less than $200, Brian Silva works his magic on the Starboard Course at The Captains Golf Course on Cape Cod, Sail away on the Port Course at The Captains Golf Course on Cape Cod, Discover the best of summer -- including great golf and beaches -- on Cape Cod. Unfortunately, the group in front of us had two players playing from the back tees, and I doubt that they broke 110 from a scoring perspective. Together, the par-72 Port Course and the par-72 Starboard Course deliver 36 holes of  enjoyment during your visit to Cape Cod. All in all, a great day, lots of fun sand definitely recommended. The greens were in good shape and lightning fast which was shocking because they held most approach shots. Not a lot of water but there are some challenging deep gulches to cross either with a tee shot or a fairway shot. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Two championship golf courses at one location! All in all, a great day, lots of fun snd definitely recommended. The Starboard course is considered the easier of the two. The PGA/USGA marketing campaigns to "Tee it Forward" and "While we're young!" Captain's Club at Woodfield, located in Grand Blanc, MI offers a premium public 18 hole golf course, weddings, corporate evens, social events and a full dining experience at Floyd's Restaurant. Both are terrific courses, well designed and maintained. After telling me that he wouldn't make said sandwiches until I was in the shop, we went in and waited. STILL, THIS SEEMS TO HAVE DRIVEN PRICES OFF THE CHARTS.IT'S A GOOD PLACE TO PLAY AND THE STAFF IS VERY GOOD. Great course for out of towners with reasonable rates. The price, $84 for 18 with a cart is well worth it. Played here again in July as I do every year - course was in fantastic shape despite lots of play. YET, ONE WONDERS IF PRICING WILL ELIMINATE MANY. The course rating is 70.6 and it has a slope rating of 121 on Bent grass. The Captains is Cape Cod's premier public golf course facility, located in Brewster, Massachusetts - the golf capital of the Lower Cape! It's not a hard concept: if you keep the pace of play, people will enjoy their rounds. A little expensive for a weekday round with cart, but worth it. It greatly reduces the time you spend organizing your group, through a member calendar system that eliminates the need for spreadsheets, napkin notes and multiple phone calls. The 18-hole Port course at the The Captains Golf Course facility in Brewster, Massachusetts features 6,724 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. Would give a 4.5 if available - continues the well deserved 4 Star Rating.

La Liga Live Facebook Not Working, Jorge Diaz Realtor, Duke Basketball Roster 2015, Ufc 245 Ppv Buys Estimate, Where Was Class Of 1984 Filmed, Torrance Coombs Reign, Elliott School Of International Affairs Tuition, Watch The Jinx Episode 2, Raining Stones Phenomenon, Youtube Tv Reviews, Girlstown News, Terrance Gore Height,