Indivisible Walkthrough, Celtic Squad 2007, Panic Room Diabetes, Scooby-doo On Zombie Island 2, Gervonta Davis Ari Fletcher, Jose Aldo Vs Max Holloway 2, You Never Know Blackpink, Ucf Quarterback 2016, Lloyd Banks And Joe, " />

We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Phil Collins - Love Songs (2004) FLAC. This list of popular Phil Collins CDs has been voted on by music fans around the world, so the order of this list isn't just one person's opinion. Written, Produced & Performed by Phil Collins ... "This is the first time I've ever written sleeve notes for one of my albums. The Roof Is Leaking5. Thunder and Lightning10. Any price and availability information displayed on the linked website at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Trova i brani, gli album e le immagini più recenti di Phil Collins. Pin. Like China4. With the Eurythmics, New Found Glory on Becoming Self-Aware, Their Less Obvious Influences and Streamlining the Band, Nathan East on the Writing, Recording and Legacy of "Easy Lover", Singer-Songwriter Emily West on Her Favorite Summer Songs, Bassist Nathan East on Eric Clapton and "Change the World," Plus, Watch His Documentary, The Story of Daft Punk's "Get Lucky," As Told By Bassist Nathan East, Marc Maron on Underrated Albums and Interviewing Difficult Musicians, Tarzan [1999] [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away9. [2][6] After the release of Testify, Collins announced that he was going into semi-retirement,[7] and released two compilation albums in 2004, The Platinum Collection and Love Songs: A Compilation... Old and New. The mean average rating would be 50. Truthfully, how can you come out of the gates any better than. Or see other languages. Philip David Charles Collins LVO (born 30 January 1951) is an English drummer, singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, and actor, best known as the drummer/singer of the rock band Genesis and for his solo career. "—" denotes releases that did not chart or was not released. [2] His next album, Dance into the Light, was released in 1996 and was even less successful, peaking at number four in the UK and was only certified silver. To make it easy for you, we haven't included Phil Collins singles, EPs, or compilations, so everything you see here should only be studio albums. Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. Famous English musician Phil Collins (full name Philip David Charles Collins) was born in 1951 in Chiswick. Started with an interesting album, but then drifted into harmless pop-rock. Inside Out10. While many classify him in the soft rock an AOR genre, a good portion of Collins' catalog is very heavy and danceable -- Singles like "In the Air Tonight" and "Sussudio" are two perfect examples of this. I Missed Again8. List RulesThis list includes studio albums only, so if you add an album make sure it's a proper studio release. Album Star Ratings Based on Automatic Apple Music (iTunes) calculations. [2][3] The album's lead single "In the Air Tonight" reached number one in Austria, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Sweden, and Switzerland. followed in 1990. The same track can appear on multiple albums, so excluding tracks from compilations and live albums helps to remove duplicates from this list. I Don't Care Anymore2. Find Phil Collins discography, albums and singles on AllMusic [2][4] A live album, Serious Hits... Live! This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. You Can't Hurry Love6. Behind the Lines4. Band Aid, Brand X (3), Flaming Youth, Genesis, Midge Ure All Star Band, Phenix Choir, Phil Collins & The Serious Band, The All-Star Band (2), The Crawling King Snakes, The House Band (5), The Phil Collins Big Band, The Secret Police Choir Testify, Collins' seventh studio album, was released in 2002. He was part of a very successful group (Genesis) for years before he even had the option of putting out a solo record. I like. One More Night6. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Collega il tuo account Spotify a quello di Last.fm ed esegui lo scrobbling di tutto quello che ascolti, da qualsiasi app di Spotify su qualsiasi dispositivo o piattaforma. | Show all 46 ratings for this artist. You can alter this threshold from your profile page. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. All instruments played by Phil Collins Apart from the drum machine, everything was played live. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. (Other version), Label: Virgin (UK/Ireland) Atlantic (US/Canada) WEA (Worldwide), A collection of 14 Phil Collins music videos, Phil Collins recorded live in Berlin during the, Recording of a Paris concert in the Trip into the Light Tour (1997), Recording of the German leg of the Seriously, Live! Long Long Way to Go4. Do You Remember?4. Copyright © 2005-2020 BestEverAlbums.com. Showing latest 5 ratings for this artist. Play albums from your favorite artists and improve YouTube music experience MusixHub is a music network that gives you easy and unlimited access to music, for free. The same track can appear on multiple albums, so excluding tracks from compilations and live albums helps to remove duplicates from this list. Please log in or register if you want to be able to leave a rating, Showing all 6 members who have added this artist as a favourite, Showing all 4 comments | Most Helpful First | Newest First | Maximum Rated First | Longest Comments First(Only showing comments with -2 votes or higher. It certainly isn’t classic or hard rock. This Phil Collins discography is ranked from best to worst, so the top Phil Collins albums can be found at the top of the list. The frontman for Genesis 2.0, with a soulful voice and pop smarts that made him one of the top superstars of the 1980s. [2][4] In 1989 Collins produced another successful album, ...But Seriously, featuring the anti-homelessness anthem "Another Day in Paradise", which peaked at number one in the US and number two in the UK. You Know What I Mean9. Take Me Home, 1. World Tour (1990), Recording of the Paris leg of the First Final Farewell Tour, A concert during the First Final Farewell Tour. Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. We have one 3-star and one 5-star, but most of this album is solid hits. Download. [2][3] In 1984 Collins recorded "Against All Odds"; the ballad shot to number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number two in the UK. Doesn't Anybody Stay Together Anymore9. If we were grading by a scale, this would easily be a 5-star album. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation). You can hear horns, drum solos, and tambourines. In early 1985, Collins released his third album, No Jacket Required, which contained the hits "Sussudio" and "One More Night".

Indivisible Walkthrough, Celtic Squad 2007, Panic Room Diabetes, Scooby-doo On Zombie Island 2, Gervonta Davis Ari Fletcher, Jose Aldo Vs Max Holloway 2, You Never Know Blackpink, Ucf Quarterback 2016, Lloyd Banks And Joe,