target.style.MozUserSelect="none" DI-RECT Lyrics "Paper Plane" You ran away, and I followed On the blind side Of your mind side You created a world without a guide-light Lit the light in your eyes, I can see trough the night Ahaaa haaa haaaaaa ha haaa Ah haaa ha haaa We can both fly away with the weight of a paper-plane Arulpragasam, Wesley Diplo Pentz, Topper Headon, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon & Joe Strummer in the year 2008. else if (typeof target.style.MozUserSelect!="undefined") //Firefox route "Paper Planes" lyrics. Jon Bellion Lyrics "Paper Planes" All that ass it was so first class She was my co-pilot with a mile-high swag We would smoke all night Just flyin' high like that. Smoke, smoke all night just flyin' high like, high like I needed her, I knew she needed me It was sung by M.I.A, featuring M.I.A. The Paper Planes song lyrics is written by Maya M.I.A. Eva Foam, Connacht Rugby Players, Watford Transfer Targets 2020, Till Death Do Us Part Chinese Drama, Regina Hall Religion, Amy Adams The Office, " />

if (typeof target.onselectstart!="undefined") //IE route //disableSelection(document.getElementById("mydiv")) //Disable text selection on element with id="mydiv". Paper Planes Song lyrics from (2008) movie is penned by Maya M.I.A. "Paper Plane" lyrics. //Sample usages M.I.A. target.onmousedown=function(){return false} Arulpragasam, Wesley Diplo Pentz, Topper Headon, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon & Joe Strummer, sung by M.I.A, music composed by M.I.A, Diplo, Joe Strummer, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon & Topper Headon, starring M.I.A. //disableSelection(document.body) //Disable text selection on entire body target.onselectstart=function(){return false} Lyrics "Paper Planes" I fly like paper, get high like planes If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name If you come around here, I make 'em all day I get one done in a second if you wait I fly like paper, get high like planes "Paper Planes" lyrics. Elina Lyrics "Paper Planes" You and I were building castles in the air without looking back Now I tell you all the things that I don't really want to think about 'Cause love is harder than it used to be And time runs faster than we pictured it else //All other route (ie: Opera) Kellin Quinn of Sleeping With Sirens) From paper planes, to hand grenades I'm gonna take you out From paper planes, to hand grenades I'm gonna take you out Try and change me Rearrange me You're so crazy in the head Pull me closer function disableSelection(target){ Powered by - Javatpoint.com. Arulpragasam, Wesley Diplo Pentz, Topper Headon, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon & Joe Strummer, Music / Music Composer: M.I.A, Diplo, Joe Strummer, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon & Topper Headon, © Lyricsia.com 2015-2020. Paper Planes lyrics is penned by Maya M.I.A. The details of Paper Planes song lyrics are given below: Lyricist / Lyrics Writer: Maya M.I.A. ONE OK ROCK Lyrics "Paper Planes" (feat. "Paper Planes" lyrics. } "Paper Planes" lyrics. target.style.cursor = "default" All rights reserved. "> target.style.MozUserSelect="none" DI-RECT Lyrics "Paper Plane" You ran away, and I followed On the blind side Of your mind side You created a world without a guide-light Lit the light in your eyes, I can see trough the night Ahaaa haaa haaaaaa ha haaa Ah haaa ha haaa We can both fly away with the weight of a paper-plane Arulpragasam, Wesley Diplo Pentz, Topper Headon, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon & Joe Strummer in the year 2008. else if (typeof target.style.MozUserSelect!="undefined") //Firefox route "Paper Planes" lyrics. Jon Bellion Lyrics "Paper Planes" All that ass it was so first class She was my co-pilot with a mile-high swag We would smoke all night Just flyin' high like that. Smoke, smoke all night just flyin' high like, high like I needed her, I knew she needed me It was sung by M.I.A, featuring M.I.A. The Paper Planes song lyrics is written by Maya M.I.A.

Eva Foam, Connacht Rugby Players, Watford Transfer Targets 2020, Till Death Do Us Part Chinese Drama, Regina Hall Religion, Amy Adams The Office,