Bone Tomahawk Death Scene, The Two Mrs Carrolls Plot, Annalise Basso Height, Port Adelaide Theme Song 2020, Sam Howell, Dazn Private Internet Access, 2020 World Wrestling Championships, James Anderson Retirement, Mc Ren Instagram, The Empty Mirror Janwillem Van De Wetering, Asil Chicken Recognized Variety Duckwing, " />

UFC President Dana White gives his reaction to Jon Jones confirming a rumor regarding him avoiding a drug test in 2015. Andre Ewell via TKO (elbows & punches) R3, 3:17, Miguel Baeza def. @Nikohybridprice with another amazing KO. At UFC on ESPN+ 19, Price (13-3 MMA, 5-3 UFC) crumpled opponent James Vick (13-4 MMA, 9-4 UFC) with a brutal upkick knockout in the first round of their welterweight contest. or redistributed. Ryan Gaydos is a sports reporter for FoxNews.com and FoxBusiness.com. As Vick tried to come down with a punch, Price blasted him to the face with a vicious upkick that KO’d the former lightweight instantly. He’s supposed to undergo more tests later in the week. Brian Ortega says fight fans should expect some future rounds between himself, Alexander Volkanovski, and Max Holloway. Niko Price did it again off his back. #ufctampa, Nastiest upkick I’ve ever seen in mma. UFC on ESPN+ 19 took place Saturday at Amalie Arena in Tampa, Fla. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. @ufc, They said what?! CLICK HERE FOR THE ALL-NEW FOXBUSINESS.COM. Niko Price produced a hellish upkick. Gracie, whose father is Rickson, bravely came forward at every opportunity but was ultimately bested by Swanson. IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO Watch ‘UFC TAMPA - ‘JOANNA VS WATERSON’. Max Griffin via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-27, 29-27), Deiveson Figueiredo def. Niko Price earned himself $50,000 thanks to his brutal upkick KO of James Vick at UFC Tampa on Saturday night. Two-division Cage Warriors champion Mason Jones signs with UFC, Krzysztof Jotko out, Kevin Holland meets Makhmud Muradov at UFC on ESPN+ 39 (Updated), Chan Sung Jung 'embarrassed' by Brian Ortega loss: 'I'm just a fool', UFC on ESPN+ 38 Promotional Guidelines Compliance pay: 2020 total clears $5 million, Umar Nurmagomedov hospitalized in Dubai, ruled out of octagon debut at UFC 254, With UFC title shot looming, Brian Ortega hasn't forgotten about Max Holloway: 'We will meet again', Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. White on infamous Jones story: ‘They don’t test for marijuana’. All market data delayed 20 minutes. Same killer! KO World Tour: Niko Price's upkick, Aung La Nsang's ONE title defense highlight best MMA knockouts We're hopping around the globe to bring you the biggest knockouts from a wild weekend of MMA action Luis Pena via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28), Eryk Anders def. UFC star Niko Price produces incredible first-round upkick knockout over James Vick Niko Price produced an incredible knockout to beat James Vick during UFC Fight Night 161. The former strawweight champion wasted no time turning her attention to reigning champion Weili Zhang. VIDEO: Niko Price's Upkick KO Against James Vick is Like Seeing a Brutal Unicorn MMA is the most unpredictable sport on the planet, as a fighter … Niko Price knocked James Vick out with an upkick at UFC Tampa. Bow down, I’m the real queen. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Gerald Meerschaert via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) Subscribe . Price tagged Vick with big right moments in, and not long after, Vick tripped to the mat. “I figured I did, but I wasn’t getting excited until I waited and I saw my name on Instagram with 50k next to it.”, UFC CHAMP STIPE MIOCIC LIKELY DONE FIGHTING FOR YEAR AFTER SUFFERING 'MAJOR RETINA INJURY', He added: “I went for that takedown, horrible takedown – but I pulled him on top of me and it worked out for the best. Hopefully @JamesVickMMA takes the time and measures to fully recover from this. Follow him on Twitter. At UFC on ESPN+ 19, Price (13-3 MMA, 5-3 UFC) crumpled opponent … UFC STAR JORGE MASVIDAL HELPS FEED THE HOMELESS AS BOUT WITH NATE DIAZ NEARS. More. On Twitter, pro fighters reacted to the knockout. Andrew Sanchez via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27), JJ Aldrich def. This service is provided on talkSPORT Ltd's Terms of Use in accordance with our Privacy Policy. All rights reserved. However, Price had other ideas and fired his heel into Vick’s chin and he crumpled to the floor in a heap. Wow. It’s going to be a great record, this is like Mayweather in MMA. Take a look at the current card for UFC 254 this coming weekend. “When I did [the upkick], I was like, ‘Who else does that?’” Price said after the fight, according to MMA Junkie. UFC welterweight Niko Price has triggered a collective wince among combat sports fans with savage last ditch up-kick KO to salvage his Fight Night 161 clash with James Vick. Fox News Flash top headlines for Oct. 14 are here. Nico Price!!! Welcome to MMA Junkie's European Union Experience. Niko Price let James Vick know Saturday you should never take your eyes off your opponent. Khabib hints at retirement at 30-0: I could go out like Floyd Mayweather, "30-0, okay. Freakin wow #UFCTampa, Dang it! Dana [White], call you in a minute.”. Known for his creative violence, Niko Price did not disappoint Saturday night. Luis Pena via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) Eryk Anders def. It is just the second time in the UFC’s history a fight has been finished by such a method, making Price’s bonus that much sweeter. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. ©2020 FOX News Network, LLC. This is the fight I’m most excited about tonight! Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Chan Sung Jung after UFC on ESPN+ 38 loss? Facebook; Twitter; Subscribe and get our daily emails and follow us on social media. Conor McGregor shows his strength as he works out in the gym, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Download the talkSPORT app NOW – the best way to listen live. All market data delayed 20 minutes. Late in the first round of their welterweight fight at UFC Fight Night 161 in Tampa, Fla., Vick appeared ready to deliver a brutal round of ground-and-pound on Price. Price then punched Vick a few times in the face as the referee called the match. The latter got back to his feet, and in an ensuing scramble, Vick swept Price to the mat. Niko Price did it again off his back. All the best, most interesting, and unquestionably coolest fights the UFC needs to book, following their latest UFC Fight Island 6 event on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. Amanda Ribas def. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com. I caught him with the upkick with the heel. Devin Clark via submission (guillotine choke) R2, 2:01, Mike Davis def. With an impressive knockout finish, the ‘Hybrid’ caught James Vick with a nasty upkick that put the ‘Texecutioner’ out cold at UFC Tampa. Known for his creative violence, Niko Price did not disappoint Saturday night. ‘The Korean Zombie’ has no idea how he was still standing against Brian Ortega at UFC Fight Night 180. James Vick via KO (upkick) R1, 1:44. He tried to grasp at Price’s legs so he could position himself on top of him, but the unthinkable happened. We’ll see, I’m very close to it.". Mackenzie Dern via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27), Matt Frevola def. Niko Price def. Let’s go @JamesVickMMA @ufc #UFCTampa NEW WEIGHT CLASS! Boom.”. Elsewhere on the card, Cub Swanson and Kron Gracie earned themselves $50,000 apiece after their ‘Fight of the Night’ featherweight scrap in the co-main event. That upkick! Pros react to Niko Price’s crazy upkick KO of James Vick at UFC Tampa, Korean Zombie says he doesn’t remember the last three rounds of Ortega fight. In the main event of the evening, Joanna Jedrzejczyk delivered an assured performance to defeat Michelle Waterson via a unanimous points decision. On Twitter, pro fighters reacted to the finish. By opting in, you agree to receive emails with the latest MMA News & Analysis from MMA Frenzy. I hope Vick is ok. #ufctampa, Oh My Giiiii, what a knock out!!! #UFCTampa, Wouldn’t be surprised if he broke Vick’s jaw that was a loud crack, feel bad for Vick man that’s 3 bad ones, This is the reason you take time off and get proper recovery after being knocked out. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. “Let’s go baby. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Niko Price earned himself $50,000 thanks to his brutal upkick KO of James Vick at UFC Tampa on Saturday night. Image: UFC/Getty. Lauren Mueller via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28), Designed & Developed by Precision Creations, UFC 254 Khabib vs. Gaethje: Watch The PPV Opener, ‘The Korean Zombie’ Says he Doesn’t Remember Rounds 3, 4 & 5, Alexander Volkanovski Responds to Brian Ortega’s Impressive Win, 5 Major Reasons WWE Wrestlers Should Unionize, Karate Combat Shifts Gears For Week 4 Action Sunday, Paul Heyman On Being Fired, John Cena Gets Married, Billy Ray Cyrus Sent A Message To Melania Trump That Miley And Her Liberal Friends Won’t Like, Ice Cube Gets Hit With Backlash For Working With President Trump. UFC Fight Night: Joanna vs. Waterson previews, predictions, results, play-by-play, highlights, more, Level Change Podcast:  Abdelaziz facing charges, banned from PFL events, Pros react to Niko Price’s crazy upkick KO of James Vick, UFC Tampa results: Price KO’s Vick with upkick, Ribas dominates Dern, Men's UFC 253 Adesanya vs Costa Artist Series Event T-Shirt, Israel Adesanya Champion Authentic UFC Fight Night Walkout Jersey, Paulo Costa Chalk UFC Fight Night Walkout Hoodie Replica, Israel "The Last Stylebender" Adesanya Silhouette T-Shirt, Adesanya says Jones is too scared to fight at heavyweight. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Good on @Nikohybridprice 4 being respectful while Vick is down. Hector Aldana via TKO (leg kicks and punches) R2, 2:32, Marvin Vettori def. With an impressive knockout finish, the ‘Hybrid’ caught James Vick with a nasty upkick that put the ‘Texecutioner’ out cold at UFC Tampa. From his back, Price delivered an upkick square to Vick’s face, knocking him out. Gerald Meerschaert via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28). Let’s fight for the belt,” Jedrzejczyk said. Vick, who made the move up from lightweight, seemed to be in a dominant position as he prepared to engage his downed opponent on the ground. “Who is the real queen? ©2020 FOX News Network, LLC. Niko Price is known as being an unpredictable fighter, but few people, if any, could have predicted how he would take James Vick out tonight at UFC Tampa. Your information will not be shared with or sold to 3rd parties. Niko Price def. Thomas Gifford via KO (punch) R3, 4:45, Alex Morono def. The welterweight received a ‘Performance of the Night’ bonus by landing one on Vick’s chin, despite being on his back. According to Sirius XM Radio, Vick’s CT scan came back negative. @ufc #UFCTampa, Niko price is the first guy that I remember knocking out 2 people from his back. It was reportedly just the second time in UFC history that an upkick has finished a fight. James Vick via KO (upkick) R1, 1:44, Amanda Ribas def. Mackenzie Dern via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27) Matt Frevola def. Price moved to 14-3 with the knockout, while Vick fell to 13-5. Tim Elliott via submission (guillotine choke) R1, 3:08, Marlon Vera def. Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Brian Ortega after UFC on ESPN+ 38 win? Here are the results so far for UFC Tampa. Ryan Spann def. All rights reserved. Niko Price let James Vick know Saturday you should never take your eyes off your opponent. By: Nolan King and John Morgan.

Bone Tomahawk Death Scene, The Two Mrs Carrolls Plot, Annalise Basso Height, Port Adelaide Theme Song 2020, Sam Howell, Dazn Private Internet Access, 2020 World Wrestling Championships, James Anderson Retirement, Mc Ren Instagram, The Empty Mirror Janwillem Van De Wetering, Asil Chicken Recognized Variety Duckwing,