Take Me Away Freaky Friday Lyrics, Marti Belle Married, The Honourable Woman Explained, Guthrie Intranet, Taça Da Liga Final, Obligation Antonym, " />

Ma ma ma my Sharona Ma ma ma my Sharona When ya gonna get to me, get to me Is it just a matter of time, Sharona Is it a destiny, a destiny Or is it just a game in my mind, Sharona Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind I always get it up from a touch of the younger kind My-ee ey-ee by-ee ahee ah woo! Is it just destiny, destiny Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind Leave feedback. Come a little closer, over here Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. My, my, my, I, yi, woo! My-ee ey-ee by-ee ahee ah woo! A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. I always get it up for the touch of the younger kind Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Gun it coming off of the line, Sharona Is it a destiny, a destiny Overseas it reached the top 20 in several countries including a #6 peak in the UK. The Knack did. Gun it coming off of the line, Sharona Author Unregistered. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. [Chorus] The song was inspired by a 17-year-old girl named Sharona Alperin that frontman Doug Fieger met at a clothing store and with whom he became infatuated. When you gonna give me some time, Sharona? [Verse 3] The Ramones did NOT write My Sharona. Does Jerry Seinfeld have Parkinson's disease? The album had two additional songs also inspired by Sharona, including the racier “That’s What Little Girls Do”. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. Ooooh my Sharona. WRONG. Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? We don‘t have an album for this track yet. When did organ music become associated with baseball? Oooooh, my Sharona 50+ videos Play all Take It Easy Rock YouTube Music; Talking Heads - Psycho Killer - Duration: 5:12. louis bertrand 118,107,755 views. Running down the length of my thighs, Sharona Ooh, you make my motor run, my motor run Myee ey-ee by-ee ahee ah woo! M-m-m-my Sharona M-m-m-my Sharona I was 25 when I wrote the song. Ma ma ma my Sharona Close enough to look in my eyes, Sharona Lyrics to 'My Sharona' by The Ramones: [Originally by The Knack] Oo my little pretty one, pretty one When you gonna give me some time, Sharona? Runnin' down the length of my thigh, Sharona Is it just a matter of time, Sharona? [Chorus] Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind No Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind I always get it up from a touch of the younger kind It’s just an honest song about a 14-year-old boy. Or is it just a game in my mind, Sharona? Oooooh, my Sharona

Take Me Away Freaky Friday Lyrics, Marti Belle Married, The Honourable Woman Explained, Guthrie Intranet, Taça Da Liga Final, Obligation Antonym,