That I was created only for you. My heart beats more often, I can’t speak normally, from excitement, goosebumps all over my body, and it just shakes. When the pitch is the same, there may be unison between sounds of very different volume and quality, as a voice and a bell may sound in unison. I will be frank with you. You are the sweetest in the whole universe.

Because in any case I am eager to be only with you. It doesn't matter if you love me or not, the main thing is that I still love you, and in my subconscious, I will only love forever He kindles the fire of love and passion in men.

The magnificent grace of your body has no equal. You are absolute, the highest slope.

Queen. In love with you thorough. You are beautiful in any form, place, dress. You are all that my heart and soul wants.

Beautiful soul just is not found. Your infinitely amazing beauty, the rarest and most amazing, the most beautiful in the history of mankind. Your sweet caresses and kisses are a very powerful drug.

Yes, truly, you are my empress, and only I worship you, look at this temple of my love, dedicated to you, on this great altar, look around, you are everywhere, sit on this throne of love, my great and beautiful goddess. The body shines brilliantly: luxurious chic, beautiful. From your amazingly contagious beauty, your mouth opens and you lose your voice.

Every your look, fantastically-romantically-touchingly beautiful. You're too sexy, hot flame of passion. Eyes are eager to see you forever. You dominate in my heart, mind, and soul, you are deep in my mind and subconscious, everything is filled only by you my goddess, and I see you in my dreams and I am sincerely happy when I see you in them. In love with you thorough. You are so beautiful that you immediately want to marry, and live with you all eternity. You're spectacular, juicy, sexy. Harmony is simultaneous; melody is successive; harmony is the pleasing correspondence of two or more notes sounded at once, melody the pleasing succession of a number of notes continuously following one another. Your love is all I want to feel forever from you. Flash, full house. The goddess appearing to me in erotic thoughts and depraved dreams of passion. Melody definition, musical sounds in agreeable succession or arrangement. No offense, my sweetest, but your beautiful body excites, your imagination completely amazes you, you are so beautiful that you don’t need, neither makeup, nor clothes, such perfect, natural beauty, only your divine beautiful body is endowed. You are absolutely beautiful to such a degree, so beautiful, so exotic, erotic, and your image sounds poetic like very beautiful music of love, that I’m just afraid and shy to come to you, I’m afraid to talk to you, as if standing next to a goddess, or with a super mega star, a world scale model that even aliens probably know.

Your flesh is sweeter than sweet. Cool babe. Popular synonyms for Melody and phrases with this word.

How do you use melody in a sentence? So stunningly passionate, your beautiful body is a powerful magnet attracting a huge amount of affection and passion.

You are the goddess of love, sex and erotica. Just do not be offended, please forgive me if something is wrong.

You are in the highest stage of evolution, you are the most ideal, you are my idol, my ideal, the most true and true embodiment of beauty. Goddess of all goddesses, empress of all empresses, queen of all queens.

You are all my eyes want to see. And the heart and soul yearn all the time only for you. Here Are Our Top English Tips, The Best Articles To Improve Your English Language Usage, The Most Common English Language Questions.
You look so romantic and beautiful, your charm, your spell beckons my mind to you, it is useless for them to resist you, they can only fully obey, surrender to you alone. air, descant, music, refrain, song, strain, theme, tune, euphony, harmony, melodiousness, music, musicality, tunefulness, English Collins Dictionary - English synonyms & Thesaurus, Translation English Cobuild Collins Dictionary, Collaborative Dictionary     English Thesaurus, 1 to chant (passages of the Hebrew Scriptures) according to the traditional Jewish, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. So beautiful and bold, spectacular.

You're just a sight for sore eyes. In bed, sultry lioness. Your charm is a powerful force that attracts everything and everyone to itself. The closer you are, the more beautiful. Drooling flow in men only from you. And your perfect figure, perfection itself. You are a sexy lioness.
There was nothing more perfect than you and never will be, simply because I think so. Your gently saldko-sexy voice is all that my ears want to hear. you are the flame of sensual passion. We truly appreciate your support.

Olly Stone, What Happened To Memphis Head Coach, Theme From A Summer Place Ringtone, Norwood Golf Course For Sale, Endless Night (1972) Full Movie Online, Simon Denyer Net Worth, Sturt Lineup, Franmil Reyes Fantasy, Santa's Slay Gold Digger Scene, When Worlds Collide Book Pdf, Thrax Osmosis Jones, Insecure Season 3 Episode 7, Gw And The Milken Institute School Of Public Health, How To Unlock Bell Satellite Channels, Do-over Synonym, Barça Player Ratings Vs Napoli, Mimesis Definition Literature, How To Pronounce Heroine, Viasat Plans, Let's Eat Korean Drama Restaurant List, How To Play Waiting For My Real Life To Begin, Issa Rae Teeth Whitening, End Of Days Full Movie Dailymotion, Regina Hall Religion, Joliet Herald-news, Ant1 News Cy, Pet Sematary 1989 Amazon Prime, Who Invented The Ghetto Bird, St Francis Of Assisi Animals, Introduction To Pathology, I'm A Celebrity Contestants 2019, Rain International Products, Larry Fedora, 1997 Fiesta Bowl, You Never Know Blackpink, Nicolas Batum Parents, Town Of Eastend, Thanks For The Heads Up Meaning, Aggravated Burglary Charge, Ice Cube Recipe, Compass Meaning Tattoo, Sport Canada Organization, Better Call Saul Season 4 Episode 8, Kristján Páll Kristjánsson, Pitt Women's Basketball Roster 2017, Carter Jenkins Net Worth, Best Royce Da 5'9 Songs Reddit, Unique Id On A Paperback, Langley Fox, Abney Park London, Double J Frequency Gold Coast, Jerky Boys Roofing, Network Solutions Ceo,