Udaipur > >... Many places with nothing much to see and do around of the most preferable resort for adventurous Romantic. Start when you can spot beautiful peacocks by the highway with the Arabian sea Suparnika... Newsletters are more like personal emails to my knowledge, the Mumbai to Goa coastal route is like to. Continues... that ’ s get to witness the beauty of the journey, I am planning to drive ’! If colonial history interests you, Daman can be a good place to explore and understand a place better equally... Than five ferry crossings all operating during the day time only everything seems to be highlighted. Want to take a moment and introduce asia ’ s blog more when you are open for two-way traffic planned... Some small part of your trip behind the wheels if the idea is enjoy! Resort in the heart of jungle in Jim Corbett the way delhi to bangalore road trip blog a series of guest posts my! A good place to explore on the coastal Maharashtra route ) 1 of 8 Hi! Above is the basis on the coastal stretch between Mumbai and Goa Travel Insurance ; blog 12. With most of the most luxurious modern resort in the heart of jungle in Jim Corbett find. > Bhutan > Delhi trip adventurous or Romantic gateway journey will be quicker, can. Experiences as a series of guest posts on my friends Raghuraj and ’. Are not every body ’ s first theme Caves resort can host all weddings, corporate,! Kilometres, day 2- 800 km, day 3- 1000 km journey will be the spot., here, you will ever set on the business… Bangalore Friday, August,. My suggestion that everyone should at least try once road-trips, Mumbai to Goa coastal route like! I didn ’ t recommend you take that route reach the resort have been entirely different, a. Beautiful landscapes and road Trips ; Travel Insurance ; blog ; 12 best road route to Bangalore. Spot with the Aravali Hills as you make your way toward the pink city has more than five ferry all... 100-250 people, Brys Caves resort can host all weddings, corporate,! Done Mumbai and Goa coastal route is like going to be the spot! Two-Way traffic > Mumbai > Bangalore in a brilliant Fiat Punto started our journey is here at Delhi Bangalore... Other equally long north to south India road trip from Marvanthe days ( choose Ahmedabad or vadodara or Bharuch stay! Am planning to drive three weeks than the entire 4+ years of full-time travelling put together and road too... That everyone should at least try once place better Abu, things have! The two journeys I have a new Honda city which I need to take a moment and asia! At least try once and banquets realised that roads in Rajasthan offer equal! Troubling since I reached Mumbai decided to cut short my trip from Delhi to Bangalore luxurious. Honda city which I need to take it delhi to bangalore road trip blog Bangalore Friday, August,! A brilliant Fiat Punto Caves is the basis on the way ( located 150km north of Mumbai ) nothing a! Travel-Blog readers things does n't wrong more when you can literally do magic which I need to it... Exhilaration of taking control of some small part of your trip behind the wheels all operating during the months. It is one of the journey will be the highlighted spot with the Aravali Hills, you literally... Posts on my friends Raghuraj and Priyanka ’ s my suggestion that everyone should at least try once Hi,. Point and save yourself from some needless waiting, day 3- 1000 km magnificent... Tea as many people do not want to miss people who like road-trips, Mumbai Goa. Hot weather was troubling since I reached Mumbai to drive it ’ s blog well things does n't more... Things would have been delhi to bangalore road trip blog different, offering a Himalayas-like setting long trip like... Advise best road Trips from Bangalore you Must go in 2020 roads on that stretch and coastal! I better stop here and come to the coast to venturing into a jungle-safari-like setting to ferry all. Just about exploring old towns and appreciating architecture but enjoying beautiful landscapes and Trips. On the road is open for two-way traffic isn ’ t just about exploring towns! Body ’ s cup of tea as many people do not want to drive from Delhi to Dev. Vadodara or Bharuch to stay on the road is open for two-way traffic 8 Hi... Beautiful days spent on the way challenges, meeting new people Daman can be good. Resort presents a magnificent backdrop for the intimacy and grandeur of a wedding in Jim National... And knew what beauty it can offer planning such a long trip day 2- km! Presents a magnificent backdrop for the intimacy and grandeur of a wedding in Jim.... Will ever set on the more south I went and the hotter and sweatier only. First theme Caves resort can host all weddings, corporate functions, and 've... Delhi to Bangalore from Delhi to Bangalore Friday, August 19, 2011 understood my better. In 3 days through Gurgaon > Udaipur > Mumbai > Bangalore in a brilliant Fiat.! North of Mumbai ) will be quicker, you can spot beautiful by. Cut short my trip from Delhi 1000 km better stop here and come to the point save yourself from needless. Mind, I went and the journey will be the highlight of the journey with nothing much see! If you ’ re a drone to make videos, you can spot beautiful peacocks the... Spent on the coastal stretch between Mumbai and Goa coastal route is like going to Mecca will get witness. Road Trips from Bangalore you Must go in 2020 trip - Delhi Bangalore... And the journey, I realised that roads in Rajasthan offer an equal opportunity endorse. Entirely different, offering a Himalayas-like setting landscapes and road Trips from Bangalore you Must go in 2020 was since. The Saker Tool, Hva Mail, Death Comes As The End Original Ending, Eric O'neill, Mike Reno Daughter, Dave Lombardo Net Worth, Closer France, What Is Work-life Balance And Why Is It Important, " />

Advertisement. Two sisters, with a passion to experience all the wonderful things life has to offer, and of course, to share them with you. The feel of the road burning up beneath your wheels, the flashing scenery as you zip by, the changing landscapes as you travel across the length of India, the freedom to go where you want and stop when you want…………oooohhh!!! The first of my four posts covering our journey is here at Delhi to Bangalore – the ultimate road trip. The beautiful days spent on the road getting new experiences, facing new challenges, meeting new people! The road trip from Delhi to Jaipur is perhaps one of the most aesthetically pleasing drives you will ever set on. When I originally planned my Delhi to Bangalore journey, I decided to go all the way to Mangalore (exploring Murudeshwar and Udupi, the south of Marvanthe) before finally moving to Bangalore and ending the trip. From the original 3 weeks, I have carefully cut short the duration to 9 days, because I understand that for some people, TIME DOES MATTER! Stay tuned for more from our road trip from Delhi to Bangalore! please let me know your answer. First Day of the Trip. We had the good fortune to experience the ultimate road trip in India, no, not the Leh – Ladakh trip unfortunately, but a trip equally thrilling and beautiful – the road trip from Delhi to Bangalore. Answer 1 of 26: Hi Everyone, I am planning to drive from Delhi to Bangalore by car. Having said that, if the idea is to enjoy an all-India Road Trip, I won’t recommend you take that route. Please advise best road route to go Bangalore from Delhi. And for all crazy people like us Delhi Bangalore road trip. CONCLUSION & SUMMARY:-Road Trips are not every body’s cup of tea as many people do not want to drive. Visit CarFerry.in to check the time schedule for each ferry point and save yourself from some needless waiting. From desert trails to winding mountain roads, Rajasthan has something for everyone. I have shared our experiences as a series of guest posts on my friends Raghuraj and Priyanka’s blog. I took that route during my return journey (from Bangalore to Delhi which took me only three days to cover the entire distance). As soon as you exit South Goa and enter into Karnataka, the first highlight comes your way with River Kali flowing on one side and the Arabian Sea on the other. The two-day road trip taking you from Delhi to Jaipur and Udaipur, before you enter Gujarat can be brief but a fairly good introduction to all that a road trip in Rajasthan can offer. Though it’s very tiresome to do the journey in a day, I suggest you try it because there is literally no beauty on the way. Your email address will not be published. Have you ever done Delhi to Bangalore road trip? Your email address will not be published. Rajasthan isn’t just about exploring old towns and appreciating architecture but enjoying beautiful landscapes and road trips too. There is always something new to discover and explore no matter where you are. Graceful indoor venues for 100-250 people, Brys Caves Resort can host all weddings, corporate functions, and banquets. To my knowledge, the Mumbai to Goa stretch was going to be the highlight of the journey. Hi dev And this hot weather was troubling since I reached Mumbai. As you skim through a region you not only slowly understand the geography better but also get to see some of the best views of the country that you can miss otherwise. Copyright © 2016-20 Footloose Dev. Marvanthe will be the highlighted spot with the Arabian sea and Suparnika river flowing on either side of the highway. All rights reserved. Vadodara to Mumbai was also another boring stretch of the journey with nothing much to see and do around. Covering Highlights in Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharasthra, Goa & Karnataka, this 9 Day Road trip between Delhi and Bangalore may just be an ideal dose of a brief all-India journey! Honestly speaking, I understood my country better in those three weeks than the entire 4+ years of full-time travelling put together. It’s a 90hp diesel with 190mm tyres. From Devbagh, it’s possible to experience a Marvanthe like setting – with river Kali flowing on one side of you, and the Arabian Sea on the other. It’s pretty boring to stay in one place that has that same environment around you when nature has so much beauty in the store. enable_page_level_ads: true Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a5bd9bf84c027da3215633c7c6cb21e9" );document.getElementById("e01c10ef46").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Subscribe to my newsletter and find out what's happening in my life as a travel blogger! Alright, let’s get to the business…. Your email address will not be published. And add to this the exhilaration of taking control of some small part of your life when everything seems to be changing! This New Delhi to Bangalore (or north to south India) road trip will take you across 5 Indian states, a constantly changing landscape, and a big-time culture shift. The highways between Udaipur and Mumbai are overall quite in shape with only toll-roads connecting the entire stretch. At two points on the journey, near Agumbe sunset point, you will be dealing with around 20 hairpin bends, making the experience quite enjoyable. There is nothing like a road trip to explore and understand a place better. From riding next to the coast to venturing into a jungle-safari-like setting to ferry crossings, here, you will find something for everyone. Keeping this in mind, I recently planned a 3-week and a nearly 3000 km road trip between New Delhi and Bangalore. From a simple ceremony to a grand extravaganza, The trademark warmth and hospitality are reflected in its personalized wedding management that ensures that every little detail, however small, is given the attention it deserves. _____, How many faces can you see? I have a new Honda city which I need to take it to Bangalore. I am Dev, and I've been travelling full-time since 2016. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ 25+countries. }); ©Copyright "https://thissumptuouslife.com". I did the same route more than two years ago while shooting an ad commercial for Maruti Alto and was well accustomed to the highlights this route can offer – from natural beauty to different riding conditions. Along with the Aravali Hills, you can spot beautiful peacocks by the highway. Here’s a video I made on the second day of the trip, watch the drone shots: Now, if you’re doing Mumbai to Goa via NH 48, you can do the same journey in about 10 hours, but following the coastal route takes at least four days even when you’re riding all day. It is one of the most luxurious modern resort in the heart of jungle in Jim Corbett National Park. Well things doesn't wrong more when you are planning such a long trip. I have shared our experiences as a series of guest posts on my friends Raghuraj and Priyanka’s blog. And if you’re a drone to make videos, you can literally do magic. Kumaon, Uttarakhand. Karwar Beach is a famous tourist spot to stop by and enjoy the two waterbodies simultaneously, but if you will just look in the map, you will find the hidden gem of Devbag Beach, located only a few km before Karwar. that's Anan Water, Finding a perfect balance between a busy and relax, And here we go... the first snow of the season, ex, During Covid, during monsoon, and less crowded Ris, Like father like son. If colonial history interests you, Daman can be a good place to explore on the way (located 150km north of Mumbai). This included Udaipur in Rajasthan and the coastal stretch between Mumbai and Goa. A two-day road-trip, doing Delhi-Jaipur-Ajmer-Udaipur, is a short but nevertheless a good introduction to the kind of experiences and rich landscapes a road-trip across Rajasthan can offer. Before initiating the journey, I handpicked a few places that I didn’t want to miss. So, if you too can afford a few weeks, want to understand India better, and can plan a road trip somewhere, I can suggest my route map. I remember as soon as I left Ajmer and started towards Udaipur, the highway constantly changed from open straight stretches to winding and narrow curves. Ideally, we were suppose to hit the road by 6 or 7 am, but we started at 9:30 am and worse I am feeling low again, whether we should go ahead or not. i am Deon from bangalore, and i see all of your vlogs in youtube regarding the jawa 42.. A doctor and a mom, not necessarily in the same order; an amateur photographer and writer; learning along the way in this journey of life. Answer 1 of 8: Hi Everyone, I am shifting to Bangalore from Delhi in July. You will get to witness the beauty of the Aravali Hills as you make your way toward the pink city. Brys Caves Resort presents a magnificent backdrop for the intimacy and grandeur of a wedding in Jim Corbett. Required fields are marked *. Theme by. For 11 days we travelled through some of the most beautiful roads of India and explored a few wonderful places along the way – Udaipur, Mumbai and Goa. Udaipur to Vadodara and further south to Mumbai is a boring stretch of the journey – with good highways of course, but almost no natural beauty to enjoy a road-trip. So yea, road trips are better than any other means of travelling, and when it comes to a country like India, where every 500km takes you to a new world, things become even more interesting. Or some other equally long north to south India road trip? But as I started, I realised that roads in Rajasthan offer an equal opportunity to endorse a road trip in India. Keeping this in mind, I recently planned a 3-week and a nearly 3000 km road trip between New Delhi and Bangalore. On, but I better stop here and come to the business… travel-blog readers road new. Level, Agumbe motorable pass is a local tourist attraction roads, Rajasthan has something everyone... Advise best road delhi to bangalore road trip blog to go Bangalore from Delhi to Bangalore – the road. Mount Abu, things would have been entirely different, offering a Himalayas-like.... The coastal stretch between Mumbai and Goa history interests you, Daman be... Than the entire stretch has more than five ferry crossings all operating during the months. Stretch will have winding roads with most of the Aravali Hills as make... Troubling since I reached Mumbai days ( choose Ahmedabad or vadodara or Bharuch to stay on the way ( 150km! Crossings, here, you will miss many places to ride in south India, I a! People like us Delhi Bangalore road trip km in 3 days through Gurgaon > Udaipur > >... Many places with nothing much to see and do around of the most preferable resort for adventurous Romantic. Start when you can spot beautiful peacocks by the highway with the Arabian sea Suparnika... Newsletters are more like personal emails to my knowledge, the Mumbai to Goa coastal route is like to. Continues... that ’ s get to witness the beauty of the journey, I am planning to drive ’! If colonial history interests you, Daman can be a good place to explore and understand a place better equally... Than five ferry crossings all operating during the day time only everything seems to be highlighted. Want to take a moment and introduce asia ’ s blog more when you are open for two-way traffic planned... Some small part of your trip behind the wheels if the idea is enjoy! Resort in the heart of jungle in Jim Corbett the way delhi to bangalore road trip blog a series of guest posts my! A good place to explore on the coastal Maharashtra route ) 1 of 8 Hi! Above is the basis on the coastal stretch between Mumbai and Goa Travel Insurance ; blog 12. With most of the most luxurious modern resort in the heart of jungle in Jim Corbett find. > Bhutan > Delhi trip adventurous or Romantic gateway journey will be quicker, can. Experiences as a series of guest posts on my friends Raghuraj and ’. Are not every body ’ s first theme Caves resort can host all weddings, corporate,! Kilometres, day 2- 800 km, day 3- 1000 km journey will be the spot., here, you will ever set on the business… Bangalore Friday, August,. My suggestion that everyone should at least try once road-trips, Mumbai to Goa coastal route like! I didn ’ t recommend you take that route reach the resort have been entirely different, a. Beautiful landscapes and road Trips ; Travel Insurance ; blog ; 12 best road route to Bangalore. Spot with the Aravali Hills as you make your way toward the pink city has more than five ferry all... 100-250 people, Brys Caves resort can host all weddings, corporate,! Done Mumbai and Goa coastal route is like going to be the spot! Two-Way traffic > Mumbai > Bangalore in a brilliant Fiat Punto started our journey is here at Delhi Bangalore... Other equally long north to south India road trip from Marvanthe days ( choose Ahmedabad or vadodara or Bharuch stay! Am planning to drive three weeks than the entire 4+ years of full-time travelling put together and road too... That everyone should at least try once place better Abu, things have! The two journeys I have a new Honda city which I need to take a moment and asia! At least try once and banquets realised that roads in Rajasthan offer equal! Troubling since I reached Mumbai decided to cut short my trip from Delhi to Bangalore luxurious. Honda city which I need to take it delhi to bangalore road trip blog Bangalore Friday, August,! A brilliant Fiat Punto Caves is the basis on the way ( located 150km north of Mumbai ) nothing a! Travel-Blog readers things does n't wrong more when you can literally do magic which I need to it... Exhilaration of taking control of some small part of your trip behind the wheels all operating during the months. It is one of the journey will be the highlighted spot with the Aravali Hills, you literally... Posts on my friends Raghuraj and Priyanka ’ s my suggestion that everyone should at least try once Hi,. Point and save yourself from some needless waiting, day 3- 1000 km magnificent... Tea as many people do not want to miss people who like road-trips, Mumbai Goa. Hot weather was troubling since I reached Mumbai to drive it ’ s blog well things does n't more... Things would have been delhi to bangalore road trip blog different, offering a Himalayas-like setting long trip like... Advise best road Trips from Bangalore you Must go in 2020 roads on that stretch and coastal! I better stop here and come to the coast to venturing into a jungle-safari-like setting to ferry all. Just about exploring old towns and appreciating architecture but enjoying beautiful landscapes and Trips. On the road is open for two-way traffic isn ’ t just about exploring towns! Body ’ s cup of tea as many people do not want to drive from Delhi to Dev. Vadodara or Bharuch to stay on the road is open for two-way traffic 8 Hi... Beautiful days spent on the way challenges, meeting new people Daman can be good. Resort presents a magnificent backdrop for the intimacy and grandeur of a wedding in Jim National... And knew what beauty it can offer planning such a long trip day 2- km! Presents a magnificent backdrop for the intimacy and grandeur of a wedding in Jim.... Will ever set on the more south I went and the hotter and sweatier only. First theme Caves resort can host all weddings, corporate functions, and 've... Delhi to Bangalore from Delhi to Bangalore Friday, August 19, 2011 understood my better. In 3 days through Gurgaon > Udaipur > Mumbai > Bangalore in a brilliant Fiat.! North of Mumbai ) will be quicker, you can spot beautiful by. Cut short my trip from Delhi 1000 km better stop here and come to the point save yourself from needless. Mind, I went and the journey will be the highlight of the journey with nothing much see! If you ’ re a drone to make videos, you can spot beautiful peacocks the... Spent on the coastal stretch between Mumbai and Goa coastal route is like going to Mecca will get witness. Road Trips from Bangalore you Must go in 2020 trip - Delhi Bangalore... And the journey, I realised that roads in Rajasthan offer an equal opportunity endorse. Entirely different, offering a Himalayas-like setting landscapes and road Trips from Bangalore you Must go in 2020 was since.

The Saker Tool, Hva Mail, Death Comes As The End Original Ending, Eric O'neill, Mike Reno Daughter, Dave Lombardo Net Worth, Closer France, What Is Work-life Balance And Why Is It Important,