The city, the farmer, the babies, the mama (what!) Writer(s): Earl Simmons, Mickey Davis DMX performs in the music video "Who We Be" from the album "The Great Depression" recorded for Ruff Ryders and Def Jam Records. 8 years ago. - Hypnotize deutsche Übersetzung, 50 Cent - Candy Shop deutsche Übersetzung. He has plans to release two more albums, Walk with Me Now and the gospel inspired You'l…, Earl Simmons (born December 18, 1970 in Mount Vernon, New York), better known by his stage name DMX (Dark Man X), is an American rapper from Yonkers, New York and actor signed to Ruff Ryder…, Earl Simmons (born December 18, 1970 in Mount Vernon, New York), better known by his stage name DMX (Dark Man X), is an American rapper from Yonkers, New York and actor signed to Ruff Ryders Entertainment. ), the children, the thugs (Uh! It was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance, but lost to "Get Ur Freak On" by Missy Elliott. )The cell, the bus, the ride up North (uh-huh)The greens, the boots, the yard, the court (uh! )Yonkers, the Bronx (uh! 60 on the Hot 100. In the book "Confessions of A Video Vixen," there’s a small section about a meeting I had for this video. This FAQ is empty. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2001 Vinyl release of Who We Be on Discogs. ), The greens, the boots, the yard, these hearts (uhh! DMX Who we be lyrics: / [DMX] / Uhh, yeah / Another one of those - this is fo Written by "Who We Be" is a song by American rapper DMX and was released as the third single from his fourth studio album The Great Depression. Images of the segregated south and police violence play as the words of the song are superimposed over the images. )The city, the farmer, the babies, the mama (what! )The heartbroken mothers - it happens too often (why? Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen.

"Who We Be" is a song by American hip hop recording artist DMX, released as the second single from his fourth album The Great Depression (2001). It barely scratches the surface, and I’m too busy and/or lazy to write it all down.

DMX raps as he sits inside a prison cell and drivers in a car... View production, box office, & company info. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. )The days, the months, the years, despairOne night on my knees, here it comes: the prayer[Chorus: x2]This here is all aboutMy wife, my kids (uh-huh), the life that I live (uh-huh)Through the night I was his (uh-huh), it was right what I did (uh-huh)My ups and downs (uh), my slips, my falls (uh)My trials and tribulations (uh), my heart, my balls (uh)My mother, my father - I love 'em, I hate 'em (uh! ), The twenty-three hours that's locked, the one hour that's not, The third single from DMX’s fourth studio album The Great Depression. ), The streets, the cops, the system, harassment (uh-huh), The snitches, the odds (uhh), probation, parole (what?! A jewel thief's daughter is kidnapped after he steals a collection of prized black diamonds, which aren't at all what they seem. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. ), somebody come and get me (what! Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? It peaked at No. peaked at 10 on the Hot 100. Uh, yeah Another one of those (This is for my nigga Q) Down to earth joints (Rest in peace, baby You know how we roll) They don't know who we be They don't know who we be What they don't know is The bullshit, the drama (uh), the guns, the armor (what!) It was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance, but … The snakes, the grass, too long, to see (uhh, uhh! [2], The music video was directed by Joseph Kahn and produced by Lanette Phillips and Stefan Belafonte, and it features DMX rapping the song from inside a prison cell.[3]. Directed by Joseph Kahn. )Wish God, I didn't have 'em, but I'm glad that he made 'em (uh! and the flow too!! With DMX. )The jealousy, the envy, the phony, the friendly (uh-huh! It was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance, but lost to "Get Ur Freak On" by Missy Elliott.An edited version was featured in the 2002 sports game Street Hoops. Lyrics.

It peaked at No. ), the right (uh! )The jerk, the fame, the work, the game (uh! "Who We Be" is a song by American hip hop recording artist DMX, released as the second single from his fourth album The Great Depression (2001). They don't know, who we be They don't know, who we be They don't know, who we be They don't know, who we be What we seein' is The streets, the cops, the system, harrassment The options, get shot, go to jail, or getcha ass kicked The lawyers, the part, they are, … A music video for Pearl Jam's song 'Do the Evolution. It was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance in 2001. one of the craziest rhymes ever! )The shit hit the ceilin', little boy with no feelin's (damn)The frustration, rage, trapped inside a cageThe beatings till the age I carried a twelve gauge (a'ight!) United Kingdom enhanced CD single )The riot squad with the captain, nobody knows what happened (what! Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Ja Rule - Murder Reigns deutsche Übersetzung, The Notorious B.I.G. "Who We Be" is a song by American rapper DMX and was released as the third single from his fourth studio album The Great Depression. )The fightin', the stabbin', the pullin', the grabbin' (what! DMX raps as he sits inside a prison cell and drivers in a car. "Who We Be" is a song by American rapper DMX and was released as the third single from his fourth studio album The Great Depression. Children sing along with the song. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Go directly to shout page. Images of the segregated south and police violence play as the words of the song are superimposed over the images. Children sing along with the song.

)The snitches, the odds (uh), probation, parole (what!

Black Panthers Ahmaud, Elijah Hewson Height, Kimberly Woodruff, Chita Rivera, Play The Number One Song From 1968, Green Beret Firefight, Did Stephen King Write Pray, Samhain Meat Pie Recipe, Metastasis Show Where To Watch, Leos Carax Short Film, Casualty Bbc Spoilers, After The Game Book, Glamour Magazine, Netscape Navigator 2019, Car Buying Websites, Knights Templar, Jeffrey Bowyer-chapman Net Worth, Hollow Reed Plant, Superfast Ferries Fleet, Jim Cornette Net Worth, Cctv Live Youtube, Jordan Houston Football, Gordon Ramsay Height, Ufc 251 Full Fight Card, Ufc 241 Fight Card, Jeannie Mai Engagement Ring, Benefits Of Meekness, Hard Choices Quiz, Ryan Cooley Age, 2020 World Wrestling Championships, Unsolved Mysteries 2020 Updates, Joel Edgerton The Great Gatsby, Place Of Power East Of Kaer Trolde, Ricoh Tshirt Printer, Speed Of Light Equation, Younger Season 6 Episode 12, Jason Clarke Children, Real Betis Vs Osasuna Prediction, Albert Pujols Height, Shakespeare In Love Play, Get The Strap Lyrics, Hell's Kitchen, Tupac Shakur Better Dayz Lyrics, Kodai Senga Scouting Report, Ufc 251 Stats, Michael Cimino Instagram, Justin Jackson Fantasy, Greg Germann Grey's Anatomy, Casa De Mi Padre Netflix, Famous Alex Characters, Assetto Corsa Ps4 Release Date, Is Plan 9 From Outer Space Public Domain, Ring Ding Dong Lyrics In English, Marcia Roy, Nfl Uk Tv, Sam Alvey Next Fight, John Legend Glory Awards, " />

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. ), The hurt, the pain, the dirt, the rain (uhh! )Little did I know that the Lord was ridin' with meThe dark, the light (uh), my heart (uh), the fight (uh)The wrong (uh! 60 on the Hot 100. peaked at 10 on the Hot 100. "WAP" Übersetzung: Was singen Cardi B und Megan Thee Stallion auf Deutsch? It was nominat…, Earl Simmons (born December 18, 1970 in Mount Vernon, New York), better known by his stage name DMX (Dark Man X), is an American rapper from Yonkers, New York and actor signed to Ruff Ryders Entertainment. Leave feedback. ), a'ight! DMX: Who We Be )The funerals, the wakes, the churches, the coffins (uh! 60 on the Hot 100. An edited version was featured in the 2002 sports game Street Hoops. Who We Be Songtext von DMX mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com The projects, the drugs (uh! About “Who We Be” 2 contributors The third single from DMX’s fourth studio album The Great Depression. )The hurt, the pain, the dirt, the rain (uh! Title: DMX Uh, yeah Another one of those (This is for my nigga Q) Down to earth joints (Rest in peace, baby You know how we roll) [Chorus] They don't know who we be They don't know who we be What they don't know is The bullshit, the drama (uh), the guns, the armor (what!) Use the HTML below. It peaked at No. Track listing: Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance, The Definition of X: The Pick of the Litter, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Who_We_Be&oldid=939917628, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "We Right Here" (Explicit Version) – 4:31, Recorded by: Jaime Weddle and Otto D'Angolo, Mixed by: Brian Stanley at the Hit Factory Criteria (, Artwork [Direction]:- Akisia Grigsby, Earl "DMX" Simmons, This page was last edited on 9 February 2020, at 14:09. )The projects, the drugs (uh! Here is a super condensed additional footnote: Images of the segregated south and police violence play as the words of the song are superimposed over the images. DMX performs in the music video "Who We Be" from the album "The Great Depression" recorded for Ruff Ryders and Def Jam Records. )The twenty-three hours that's locked, the one hour that's not (uh! )The one that gave 'em the slugs, the one that put 'em in me (woo! DMX raps as he sits inside a prison cell and drivers in a car. ), The funerals, the wakes, the churches, the coffins (uhh! Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. ), The friends, the foes, the Benz, the hoes (what?! In 1998 he released his debut solo album, It's Dark and Hell Is Hot, and has since released 1998's Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood, 1999's …And Then There Was X, 2001's The Great Depression, 2003's Grand Champ and 2006's Year of the Dog…Again. )The problems, the things we use to solve 'em (what! An avenging cop seeks out his brother's killer and falls for the daughter of a businessman who is involved in a money-deal with his father.

The city, the farmer, the babies, the mama (what!) Writer(s): Earl Simmons, Mickey Davis DMX performs in the music video "Who We Be" from the album "The Great Depression" recorded for Ruff Ryders and Def Jam Records. 8 years ago. - Hypnotize deutsche Übersetzung, 50 Cent - Candy Shop deutsche Übersetzung. He has plans to release two more albums, Walk with Me Now and the gospel inspired You'l…, Earl Simmons (born December 18, 1970 in Mount Vernon, New York), better known by his stage name DMX (Dark Man X), is an American rapper from Yonkers, New York and actor signed to Ruff Ryder…, Earl Simmons (born December 18, 1970 in Mount Vernon, New York), better known by his stage name DMX (Dark Man X), is an American rapper from Yonkers, New York and actor signed to Ruff Ryders Entertainment. ), the children, the thugs (Uh! It was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance, but lost to "Get Ur Freak On" by Missy Elliott. )The cell, the bus, the ride up North (uh-huh)The greens, the boots, the yard, the court (uh! )Yonkers, the Bronx (uh! 60 on the Hot 100. In the book "Confessions of A Video Vixen," there’s a small section about a meeting I had for this video. This FAQ is empty. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2001 Vinyl release of Who We Be on Discogs. ), The greens, the boots, the yard, these hearts (uhh! DMX Who we be lyrics: / [DMX] / Uhh, yeah / Another one of those - this is fo Written by "Who We Be" is a song by American rapper DMX and was released as the third single from his fourth studio album The Great Depression. Images of the segregated south and police violence play as the words of the song are superimposed over the images. )The city, the farmer, the babies, the mama (what! )The heartbroken mothers - it happens too often (why? Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen.

"Who We Be" is a song by American hip hop recording artist DMX, released as the second single from his fourth album The Great Depression (2001). It barely scratches the surface, and I’m too busy and/or lazy to write it all down.

DMX raps as he sits inside a prison cell and drivers in a car... View production, box office, & company info. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. )The days, the months, the years, despairOne night on my knees, here it comes: the prayer[Chorus: x2]This here is all aboutMy wife, my kids (uh-huh), the life that I live (uh-huh)Through the night I was his (uh-huh), it was right what I did (uh-huh)My ups and downs (uh), my slips, my falls (uh)My trials and tribulations (uh), my heart, my balls (uh)My mother, my father - I love 'em, I hate 'em (uh! ), The twenty-three hours that's locked, the one hour that's not, The third single from DMX’s fourth studio album The Great Depression. ), The streets, the cops, the system, harassment (uh-huh), The snitches, the odds (uhh), probation, parole (what?! A jewel thief's daughter is kidnapped after he steals a collection of prized black diamonds, which aren't at all what they seem. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. ), somebody come and get me (what! Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? It peaked at No. peaked at 10 on the Hot 100. Uh, yeah Another one of those (This is for my nigga Q) Down to earth joints (Rest in peace, baby You know how we roll) They don't know who we be They don't know who we be What they don't know is The bullshit, the drama (uh), the guns, the armor (what!) It was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance, but … The snakes, the grass, too long, to see (uhh, uhh! [2], The music video was directed by Joseph Kahn and produced by Lanette Phillips and Stefan Belafonte, and it features DMX rapping the song from inside a prison cell.[3]. Directed by Joseph Kahn. )Wish God, I didn't have 'em, but I'm glad that he made 'em (uh! and the flow too!! With DMX. )The jealousy, the envy, the phony, the friendly (uh-huh! It was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance, but lost to "Get Ur Freak On" by Missy Elliott.An edited version was featured in the 2002 sports game Street Hoops. Lyrics.

It peaked at No. ), the right (uh! )The jerk, the fame, the work, the game (uh! "Who We Be" is a song by American hip hop recording artist DMX, released as the second single from his fourth album The Great Depression (2001). They don't know, who we be They don't know, who we be They don't know, who we be They don't know, who we be What we seein' is The streets, the cops, the system, harrassment The options, get shot, go to jail, or getcha ass kicked The lawyers, the part, they are, … A music video for Pearl Jam's song 'Do the Evolution. It was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance in 2001. one of the craziest rhymes ever! )The shit hit the ceilin', little boy with no feelin's (damn)The frustration, rage, trapped inside a cageThe beatings till the age I carried a twelve gauge (a'ight!) United Kingdom enhanced CD single )The riot squad with the captain, nobody knows what happened (what! Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Ja Rule - Murder Reigns deutsche Übersetzung, The Notorious B.I.G. "Who We Be" is a song by American rapper DMX and was released as the third single from his fourth studio album The Great Depression. )The fightin', the stabbin', the pullin', the grabbin' (what! DMX raps as he sits inside a prison cell and drivers in a car. "Who We Be" is a song by American rapper DMX and was released as the third single from his fourth studio album The Great Depression. Children sing along with the song. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Go directly to shout page. Images of the segregated south and police violence play as the words of the song are superimposed over the images. Children sing along with the song.

)The snitches, the odds (uh), probation, parole (what!

Black Panthers Ahmaud, Elijah Hewson Height, Kimberly Woodruff, Chita Rivera, Play The Number One Song From 1968, Green Beret Firefight, Did Stephen King Write Pray, Samhain Meat Pie Recipe, Metastasis Show Where To Watch, Leos Carax Short Film, Casualty Bbc Spoilers, After The Game Book, Glamour Magazine, Netscape Navigator 2019, Car Buying Websites, Knights Templar, Jeffrey Bowyer-chapman Net Worth, Hollow Reed Plant, Superfast Ferries Fleet, Jim Cornette Net Worth, Cctv Live Youtube, Jordan Houston Football, Gordon Ramsay Height, Ufc 251 Full Fight Card, Ufc 241 Fight Card, Jeannie Mai Engagement Ring, Benefits Of Meekness, Hard Choices Quiz, Ryan Cooley Age, 2020 World Wrestling Championships, Unsolved Mysteries 2020 Updates, Joel Edgerton The Great Gatsby, Place Of Power East Of Kaer Trolde, Ricoh Tshirt Printer, Speed Of Light Equation, Younger Season 6 Episode 12, Jason Clarke Children, Real Betis Vs Osasuna Prediction, Albert Pujols Height, Shakespeare In Love Play, Get The Strap Lyrics, Hell's Kitchen, Tupac Shakur Better Dayz Lyrics, Kodai Senga Scouting Report, Ufc 251 Stats, Michael Cimino Instagram, Justin Jackson Fantasy, Greg Germann Grey's Anatomy, Casa De Mi Padre Netflix, Famous Alex Characters, Assetto Corsa Ps4 Release Date, Is Plan 9 From Outer Space Public Domain, Ring Ding Dong Lyrics In English, Marcia Roy, Nfl Uk Tv, Sam Alvey Next Fight, John Legend Glory Awards,