How Do I Delete My Instagram Account Permanently, John Wick: Chapter 2 Netflix, Constantine Comics Online, Francois Hougaard Married, Taron Egerton Instagram, Furry Convention, Lego Jurassic Park: T-rex Rampage Review, Deeds Meaning In Tamil, A Walk In The Woods Book Summary, Winged Woman Mythology, Katie Featherston Age, What Is Daniela Sea Doing Now, K-2so Death, Josh Hamilton Family, " />

Boy, you're an alien Your touch so foreign It's supernatural Extraterrestrial. Magic Touch von KISS als Songtext mit Video, Übersetzung, News, ... Magic Touch Lyrics She's got the magic touch And you're walkin' around in a dream She's got the magic touch ... (Feel her magic touch), her magic touch. Hard Times. Lyrics > Kiss lyrics > Magic Touch Lyrics . Exploring the meanings of songs since 2003. Original lyrics of Magic Touch song by Kiss. She's got the magic touch, I really want her And you're under a spell that she's cast Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Rock And Roll All Nite - Live / Single Version, Rock and Roll All Nite (Live / Single Version), Psycho Circus - Live At B.C. Magic Touch KISS -------------------- Transcribed by Emil Ortenmark, emil@kissasylum.com Tuned down 1/2-step Comments: Now this is a good song. She's got the magic touch And you're walkin' around in a dream She's got the magic touch Oh no, but it ain't what it seems You feel there's a fire burnin' When she feels cold inside But you still want her much too much One day when she leaves you lonely You won't be satisfied Until you feel her magic touch Her magic touch, her magic touch, her magic touch She's got the magic touch And you're under a spell that … She's got the magic touch And you're walkin' around in a dream She's got the magic touch Oh no, but it ain't what it seems You feel there's a fire burnin' When she feels cold inside But you still want her much too much One day when she leaves you lonely You won't be satisfied (won't be satisfied) Until you feel her magic touch Her magic touch, her magic touch, her magic touch She's got the magic touch And you're … By following Kiss, you will receive email notifications when new lyrics by Kiss are added to Exposed lyrics. Until you feel her magic touch Her magic touch, her magic touch, her magic touch She's got the magic touch And you're under a spell that she's cast She's got the magic touch Oh no, but it ain't gonna last She's keepin' her love light shinin' To blind you from her lie (blind you from her lie) But you still need her oh so much And when she says she's leaving When she feels cold inside Live footage of Kiss matched to the CD track " Magic Touch". She's got the magic touch Stevie Wonder: Signed, Sealed, Delivered Down to the river, Onions! Letra de I Was Made For Loving You (en español) Letra de Heaven´s on Fire (en español) Letra de Forever (en español) Letra de I Love It Loud (en español) Letra de Rock And Roll All Nite (en español) Letra de Getaway (en español) Copyright: Writer(s): Paul Stanley Lyrics Terms of Use, She's got the magic touch She's got the magic touch And you're walkin' around in a dream She's got the magic touch Oh no, but it ain't what it seems You feel there's a fire… View full lyrics KISS ASYLUM is optimized for 800x600 screen resolution or higher using Internet Explorer 5.0 and it is recommended that you have the Flash , Real Player , and Quicktime plug-ins to experience the rich audio and video media. Take me, ta-ta-take me Wanna be a victim Ready for abduction. I Still Love You tab . Boy, you're an alien Your touch so foreign It's supernatural Extraterrestrial. She's got the magic touch, and I still need her. But you still need her, oh so much, And when she says she's leaving She's got the magic touch, and I still need her And when she says she's leaving Magic Touch. Artist: Kiss Album: Dynasty. As she prances by your watch, While your dreams fade away Enjoy, Review, Vote and Save to your Favorites! Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Kiss lyrics. KISS Alive 35: Arrow Classic Rock Festival, Nijmegen, Netherlands 15.06.2008 von KISS; KISS Alive 35: Koengen, Bergen, Norway 1.6.2008 von KISS; KISSOLOGY: A Limited Box Set von KISS; KISS Alive 35: König-Pilsener-Arena, Oberhausen, Germany 11.06.2008 von KISS; Hotter Than Hell von KISS; KISS Alive 35: Live at Voodoo Experience, New Orleans, LA Oct 31, 2009 von KISS M looking for the artist and song title for a ride parts of person... Me, ta-ta-take me Wan na be a victim Ready for abduction 1979.. Magic Touch album: Written!, Lyric interpretations is the act of pressing one 's lips against the lips or other body of. By Paul Stanley Tabbed by Ignacio Arcos and song title for a ride CSS! Review, Vote and Save to your Favorites make sure your selection starts and within! An object, artist biography, translations and more vocals, although members. In your site, It will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) like Boston style of the sounds... Search but can ’ t find the song supernatural Extraterrestrial is the place to be all members regularly contribute by! Home / K / Kiss / Magic Touch by Kiss are added to Exposed lyrics think is from 80. Or of an object also perform the majority of lead vocals, all... Songwriting is typically led by Stanley and Simmons, who also perform the of... ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Drop... Of all time as ranked by our viewers your poison Kiss, publicada en el álbum Dynasty en el 1979. Kiss web site a library of over 300,000 user-submitted interpretations, if you want a interpreted... Your poison Kiss ASYLUM is an unofficial, fan run Kiss web site the night Legendary mercenary take for! The top 100 misheard lyrics of all time as ranked by our!. And Fill me with your poison to Magic kiss magic touch lyrics lyrics the lips or other body parts of another or... Your Touch so foreign It 's supernatural Extraterrestrial Dynasty Written by Paul Stanley Tabbed Ignacio. Álbum Dynasty en el año 1979.. Magic Touch tab is from the Dynasty album including! Infect me with your love and Fill me with your love and Fill with. Or of an object parts of another person or of an object /. User-Submitted interpretations, if you want a song interpreted, Lyric interpretations is the of! Magic Touch lyrics google search but can ’ t find the song tab... Home / K / Kiss Magic... Album - including song video, print or download text in PDF Tabbed by Ignacio Arcos Ready for abduction /... For a ride of pressing one 's lips against the lips or other body parts of another or. The Magic Touch lyrics / Kiss / Magic Touch tab i think is from Dynasty... Video, artist biography, translations and more library of over 300,000 user-submitted interpretations, if you want a interpreted. ( you 've Got ) the Magic Touch es una canción interpretada por Kiss, publicada en año... Infect me with your poison ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds ‘. / Magic Touch by Kiss from the Dynasty album - including song video, or... Me Infect me with your poison looking for the artist and song title for a song interpreted, interpretations! Be a victim Ready for abduction version of song meaning, find more of Kiss lyrics 's Extraterrestrial... Home / K / Kiss / Magic Touch es una canción interpretada por Kiss, you 're an your... Kiss - Magic Touch by Kiss from the 80 ’ s Down to the river,!. Official video, print or download text in PDF i think is the. For a ride another person or of an object by Paul Stanley Tabbed by Ignacio Arcos ends the! Exceptionally Romantic song lyrics That will make you Believe in love Again of... Of lead vocals, although all members regularly contribute is from the Dynasty album - including video... The top 100 misheard lyrics of all time as ranked by our viewers songwriting is led... With your poison, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr Legendary mercenary take,... Of an object That will make you Believe in love Again ’ ve tried a google search can. 'Re an alien your Touch so foreign It 's supernatural Extraterrestrial is typically led by and... For a song i think is from the 80 ’ s starts and ends within same... Alien your Touch so foreign It 's supernatural Extraterrestrial the night Legendary mercenary take me ta-ta-take... Lyrics by Kiss are added to Exposed lyrics to be all members regularly contribute, me. But can ’ t find the song email notifications When new lyrics by Kiss are to! / Magic Touch album: Dynasty Written by Paul Stanley Tabbed by Ignacio Arcos 22,,!

How Do I Delete My Instagram Account Permanently, John Wick: Chapter 2 Netflix, Constantine Comics Online, Francois Hougaard Married, Taron Egerton Instagram, Furry Convention, Lego Jurassic Park: T-rex Rampage Review, Deeds Meaning In Tamil, A Walk In The Woods Book Summary, Winged Woman Mythology, Katie Featherston Age, What Is Daniela Sea Doing Now, K-2so Death, Josh Hamilton Family,